- Sefa and Karin! Two people I’ll always be glad to see.
- Disposable income (kind of). Don’t need no good for nothing type of brother.
- Friends. Y’all are such beautiful people.
- Food. What a blessing to have such abundance of free food and awesome foodies.
- Safe space. [insert heartfelt and perhaps a tad cheesy story of how AARC changed my college life and how I’ll take it with me past college]
5 reasons why the real world scares me:
- The people. Microaggression, I can forgive. But there are some pretty blatantly ignorant people out there and it frustrates me to no end.
- Jobs. A recruiter told me “as much as it seems like a good cause”, I should downplay my AARC position because it won’t necessarily help my career. I talk about AARC in all my interviews.
- New friends. Making friends sounds really difficult in the real world.
- Food. What is cooking? What is stove? Grocery shopping=chocolate.
- _______ space. [insert uncertainty. Where am I going again?]